skilled worker USA

L1 Visa

US L1 Visa from Abu Dhabi

The US L1 Visa applies to those persons wishing to expand their businesses to the US. People who own a foreign entity/branch or who are employed in a Managerial position are able to apply for the L1 visa which can also lead to a Green Card.

To become eligible for the L1 category, the specialist Employee/Manager/Executive should have at least one year of work experience out of the last 3 years, and this should have been with a company outside the USA. As a Business owner you may want to personally move or transfer your employee to the USA to expand your business.

Our associates in the USA can assist you with registering a subsidiary, parent/branch office or affiliate company in the USA. We will also provide full support with filing the petition with USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) by proving the common ownership between both the USA and foreign company. Aside from starting a new business or registering a new company in the USA, you can also opt for purchasing an existing business in the USA.

Under the L1 visa category, you are entitled to apply for your spouse and children (up to the age of 21 as your dependents, who will be issued with an L2 visa. Your spouse is allowed to work full time in the USA, once their L2 visa has been approved. The processing time for the US L1 visa is approximately 3 to 4 months.

Stratix services stretch beyond just assisting you with the application procedure. We also provide invaluable support with the preparation of your business plan, advice relating to tax services and location of your business to ensure you satisfy all the requirements for an extension of your visa, and ultimately your Green Card.

Book your free consultation now.